Are you a founder in an energy or cleantech challenge?
Do you plan on raising funding from angel investors and/or venture capital firms?
We can help you navigate the process in our one-day crash course.
Village Capital, a global investment firm, is offering its first crash course in investment
readiness for energy and cleantech entrepreneurs. Learn from our world-renowned
VIRAL curriculum and receive feedback from experts in early stage venture capital
for energy and cleantech startups.
VIRAL is an investment-readiness tool that helps entrepreneurs become self-aware and better articulate milestones and achievements to investors. It has helped our alumni: With this framework, our alumni entrepreneurs have:
- Generated 43% more revenue than a control group
- Raised eight times more capital than a control group
- Raised more than $220 million in additional capital
You’ll also receive:
- Investor-focused pitch advice and practice
- Tailored 1:1 sessions with an energy venture capital expert, a PR expert, and investment analysts
- Take-home guide with insights into US VC and CVC firms that specialize in energy, non-dilutive grants available by state for energy startups, and other forms of capital available to energy startups