The Stony Creek Colors team delivers the most reliable and sustainable plant based colorants to the textile industry worldwide. Our laboratory, research farm, and processing facility are located just north of Nashville, Tennessee — a great city ranked one of the top 10 in the country by Forbes Magazine for Best Places for Business and Careers!
SCC is a growing company with a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination in employment. We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment with opportunities for growth and professional development as part of a collaborative team. Come join a team leading the sustainable transformation of the textile chemicals industry and growing one of the most incredible plants on earth!
About the position:
The mission of the Logistics and Supply Chain Operations Manager is to ensure smooth operation of bio-based dye production through planning and scheduling of all day-to-day production activities to improve effectiveness, productivity and performance of agricultural and factory units. This position will:
- Set supply chain direction and consult with management team to set short and long term strategic direction and operating plans for manufacture of chemical products derived from plant biomass.
- Leverage IT as a strategic tool to improve supply chain visibility allowing all in company to make smarter decisions and create value for our customers.
- Assist company in driving revenues and increasing the volume, speed, and efficiency in which we make, move and sell natural indigo and other bio-based dyes.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPI’s) to enable accurate monitoring and tracking of production supply chain.
- Provide oversight on costs of production.
- Utilize information to support monthly financial reporting.
This hands-on position will oversee daily supply chain movement, from growth and transport of raw agricultural product through high purity dye moved to the textile industry. This is an excellent opportunity to join the team of a growing company working across the agricultural value chain, transforming raw plant material into specialty chemicals.
For more details on Logistics and Supply Chain Manager position including details on how to apply click here.